Our Quote

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Kiwi Flag

Kiwi Flag

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Listing

My life now is full of lists...I have no less than six notepads aimlessly strewn around the house with lists of "Things to Do"

One has a "List of Things to Pack"
One has a "List of Things to Ship"
One has a "List of Things to Sell/Give Away"
One has a "List of Thing to Buy to Take with Us"

I was going through the notebooks and I actually found one page that said "List of things on the other list to look at"

This isn't the worst of it...
I also have been attacked by post it notes...There are post it notes all over the house. On the mirror, on my nightstand, on the TV. Each post it note refers to something on one of my "Lists"...I can't believe I have so much to do that I'm cross-referencing myself...

I can't wait for this to be over....ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment