Our Quote

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Kiwi Flag

Kiwi Flag

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dinner, Kiwi Style

Today, I made my first kiwi meal. Its winter time here so I wanted something nice and warm. I made a beautiful Pumpkin and Kumara soup with coconut milk. Sounds exotic? Its not! Kumara is just a kiwi term for sweet potato. Just like being at home! I just threw a bunch of diced kumara, pumpkin, onions, parsely, chicken stock and coconut milk in a sauce pan and VIOLA! Kiwi winter meal!

My soup!!!

Don't forget the most important part of the meal!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I haven't tried Oyster Bay...what's your review? BTW, Pumpkin Kumara soup is my FAV!!

    ReplyDelete